Wednesday, September 7, 2016

The Senior Year Celebratory Trip- The Bahamas

During Spring Break of Allison's senior year in high school we celebrated with a Carnival Cruise to the Bahamas! Here you all are lounging on the deck!
We took a snorkeling excursion, but you did not like it at all!
I can't believe Mom let you do this!
For your senior year Spring Break, we went back to the Bahamas! This time we flew and stayed at a very nice resort, Our Lucaya. Here you and I are out exploring the few shops.
Here we all are enjoying some island drinks! (rum swizzles?)
This was my favorite place for lunch, Billy Joe's. I must have had 1 too many conch burgers because if you will remember, the week after we got back I had a triple bypass!
What are your favorite memories from our Bahama vacations?

1 comment:

  1. My favorite memories are the fashion! I remember so vividly shopping for a special outfit for the cruise in 5th grade at limited too! I love moms cruise fashions too!

    ReplyDelete