Friday, September 2, 2016

"Bridemares!"


You know it must be getting close to the wedding when the "Bridemares" start. Actually today is just two weeks from the rehearsal dinner! That is a big YIKES!! You have told me of two bridemares, one of which I actually share with you. The first one revolves around the father-daughter dance to Paul Simon's "You Can Call Me Al." 4 minutes and 40 seconds!!!! (I checked!) Holy moly! That is a long time! In your version of the dream you keep telling the band to "abbreviate". I guess to no results! My version is quite vivid! I'm out there with no rhythm, no balance and no clue! But regardless it will be a very special moment. I just hope the band heeds your request to abbreviate! The second bridemare you mentioned involved logistics and when to do the welcome speech. I have no problem giving that speech wherever/whenever you believe is best! Just two weeks to go! Sweet Dreams! It could be worse! "Diamonds on her Shoes" is 5 minutes and 50 seconds long!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! Thanks for the perspective! Why does Paul Simon write such long songs???

    ReplyDelete