Saturday, September 17, 2016

The Wedding! It was: Perfect, Amazing, Beautiful and Handsome, Radiant, Fun and Inspiring, Surprising and Awesome!

The weather was perfect!
The preparations were amazing!
You were beautiful!
Your groom was handsome!
Your mother was radiant!
The walk was wonderful!
The talks and toasts were fun and inspiring! I have included a thumb drive of my talk, and the text of Allison's!
The dance was surprising! I can't believe we pulled it off! I must have been possessed!
The experience was awesome! Everyone loved It!
My greatest joy was being there to see your lifelong expectations and dreams come true!
Congratulations Mrs. Nolen, I love you!

1 comment:

  1. I love you too and even I cannot believe that my high expectations (set by Father of the Bride) were met with perfection! Thanks to you and mom for working so hard to give that to us. We will never forget it and will be forever grateful!

    ReplyDelete