Wednesday, June 15, 2016

"Call Franc Egglehoffer!"

The wedding venue is all set. It is the picturesque and historic hotel, The Spring House, on Block Island. Well, that is what I thought until I got your text message "Call Franc Egglehoffer."  You sent me the link to a real estate listing in Alhambra, California.  When I opened it and I showed your mother we couldn't believe our eyes.  The house in "The Father of the Bride" movie was for sale.

Here is a picture of it with the prospective sellers.


Maybe it could be available for a September 17th wedding?  That was when you texted we should call Franc.  That movie was enjoyed by our whole family, unlike any other movie (except maybe "Elf.".)

All joking aside, we are all so excited about the Spring House!  The Father of The Bride wedding was great, but yours and Jared's will be spectacular!

Just about 3 months until we all we assemble here!


1 comment:

  1. This photo makes me feel confident in our venue decision, but fob house is a close second !

    ReplyDelete