Friday, June 17, 2016

Grumpy Pumpkin

One of my favorite father daughter activities was Halloween! Mom would help you with your costume, and my job was to walk around with you as you did your "trick or treating." Jane was so creative. This was your second Halloween (in Florida), and you were a pumpkin. A big part of the costume was your floating bathing suit! I think you were tired from trick or treating, and there was no way we were going to separate you from your M&M's!
Even as you got older Mom wanted me to follow you, at a distance, when you were with a group of friends on Halloween. I always enjoyed it! This second picture is from Ohio. You were Goofy, Allison was a witch, and guess who was Santa? Mom was the photographer, but she was dressed as an Indian. (Not very PC) Anyway, we were on our way to a neighborhood Halloween party at the Redman's house, just down the street.
I even remember one Halloween in Ohio, when we went trick or treating in about 4" of snow! Do you remember that?

1 comment:

  1. I still am very serious about my m&ms! Ps allisons witch mask scared me so much!

    ReplyDelete