Friday, August 5, 2016

Bachelorette Day 1

Well today is the start of your Bachelorette Weekend at the beautiful Nantucket Hotel!
The drink of choice is not water!
The theme is "MONSTER MASH, Nauti in Nantucket" Complete with t-shirts
Here are the planned events for Friday Night! ========== EVENING EVENTS: Sparkle Party ========== attire: wear something sparkly - whether it is gold, sequins, sparkly shoes... whatever is your version of sparkle is fair game! 7:30 p.m. Welcome drinks at NAUTILUS 9:15 p.m. dinner at Cru 11:00 p.m. Drinks at Gazebo. Here is a picture of the towels before Mom sent them.
Was everyone surprised? Here are some pictures from the first day! Jared's parents stayed at the Jared Coffin house on their honeymoon and I think that's where Jared got his name from. Mom and I had dinner here when we visited the second time. I also lost my wallet there and they found it. I think your Mom and I went to college with a member of the Coffin family (Wendy Coffin)
Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. The hotel blew me away and was the best service I have ever experienced!

    ReplyDelete