Sunday, August 21, 2016

Planning!!!

After another visit to Block Island, and witnessing your forethought and organization one more time, I thought I would express my deep appreciation for your planning ability! You really amaze me with your attention to detail in preparation for the wedding! Do you remember when we went to Walden Pond? That was Henry David Thoreau's (pictured below) escape. His famous quote about life was "Simplify, Simplify, Simplify!" This does, obviously, not apply to planning a wedding in the 21st century! You have done an amazing job! I'm sure it will be perfect. The logistics of this event blows my small mind! I don't know how you do it! I never could! I guess you inherited Mom's ability to plan!

1 comment:

  1. Jared went to high school right by walden pond!

    ReplyDelete