Friday, August 26, 2016

Find Your Passion! Football starts tonight in Ohio!

One of my biggest hopes is that you will approach life with the passion you have shown so far! I'm not sure what all your passions in life are, but my hope is that you will follow them! My passion is, as I'm sure you can guess, football! I love to play it, coach it and watch it! I still enjoy watching high school football. It begins tonight in Ohio, and Kurt and I are going to the Alter-Fairmont game. We have shared many moments watching Syracuse football together. You provided Mom and I with a trip to the city to see Syracuse play Notre Dame. It was great fun but not for SU. In fact, most of the big games we have attended: the Orange Bowl, Penn State in the Meadowlands and at Rutgers, they have lost! In the picture we are all at the Rutgers (Bob and Deb) tailgate in November of 2008.
But we also saw some great games in The Dome - where they won!
As you know I prefer college football, and I look forward to continuing going to big games with you and Jared. Up next is Rutgers vs. Michigan, October 8th, with an all day tailgate with Bob and Deb. Follow your passions! Travel, I know is one, and your honeymoon travel will be a great adventure!

1 comment: