Saturday, August 6, 2016

Bachelorette Day 2

Last night we received this picture of you and Allison!
Mom commented back to both of you how lucky Brian and Jared were to have two such beautiful women for their wives. I'm the lucky one, because I have had you both forever! You will always, at least partially, be my girls. This morning when I woke up and looked at my phone there was a travel dispatch from the New York Times. Nantucket was featured as a 36 hour getaway. They mentioned The Cru first among restaurants and compared it to a restaurant in St. Tropez. I sent the article to you and Allison. It had some interesting shopping highlighted. They also mentioned "The Whaling Museum." It sounded interesting but probably not a bachelorette party favorite. Here is the agenda for today: Saturday the 6th ========== it’s a beautiful morning TO MONSTER! ========== free time: exercise solo, choose a class (incl. in hotel stay!) or mow down on some grub CLASS OPTIONS: 9:00 a.m. Vinyasa Yoga at The Nantucket Club 10:00 a.m. Fit Fusion at The Nantucket Club ========== DAY: Beach & Bubbles ========== attire: bathing suit (duh), top half of beach outfit will be provided. 11:15 a.m. Leave for Beach lounge, splash, sip, lunch beachside 4:00/4:30 p.m. return from beach brush the sand off, get ready for nighttime shenanigans ========== EVENING EVENTS: Let’s Get Nauti ========== attire: embrace the spirit of Nantucket with your most nautical, preppy outfit 5:30 p.m./6:00 p.m. Drinks at Galley beach 8:15 p.m. dinner at Slip 14 10:00 p.m. Chicken Box I really like the exercise options! I have added 3 days of yoga class to my routine. It was recommended that it will help with my soreness from TRX. Mom is doing her yoga/pilates class now. Who knows you may even cross namastes! Have fun and enjoy! Ready for the beach!
Cisco Beach
Galley Beach

1 comment:

  1. The gym was so great there. You would have loved all the equipment and the classes!

    ReplyDelete