Monday, August 15, 2016

Gymnastics

I bet you know why I started the entry on gymnastics with a picture of the Mazda. Well one reason is we don't have any pictures of you from gymnastics. Of course, we have videos but they are on VHS. But as I'm sure you guessed, I used to pick you up after your practice sessions at Topp's in the Mazda. I'm sure you remember listening to NPR on the radio or some favorites songs of mine like "You Can Call Me Al." This was our regular and special time together, each and every week for years. Mom and I also enjoyed taking you to and picking you up from gymnastics camp in Pennsylvania. It was my first time to State College! Sometimes it is not so much the actual event (such as gymnastics), but also the supporting activities that we remember fondly!

1 comment:

  1. I love this post! So many great memories of you and I riding in this car!

    ReplyDelete